Manual or semi automated loading
- Manual: the operator loads the products directly on the winding tools.
- Semi-automated: a loader puts the products or tools on the spindles
Base equipment and OPTIONS :
- Mechanically welded frame
- Modular spindle blocs 1 to 24 spindles.
- High precision spindles 12 000 RPM and 24 000 RPM,
- Variable belt transmission or independent spindle motorization.
- Prosys electronic dereelers.
- 3 axis motorized table with possible options:
- Scissors on pneumatic movement.
- Fixed cutters
- Shifting wire guides
- Thread clamp
- Terminal crimping
- Programmable strippers
- Wrapping pin or wire clamps
- Tool or product transfer by simple or half step loader
- Scrap evacuation by conveyor or venturi aspiration